Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last day of the Holiday. Sigh. | Day 17 of the holiday







































Can't believe it's the last day of my 2 weeks holiday. Don't you think the 2nd week passed by really fast? Like super fast?? Gosh. Spent this week not doing much. Just eating. and eating. not really a productive week. Didn't even exercise. sigh. I didn't even get to have at least an adventure with my friends! That's awful. I don't want my holiday to end. I want... 10 or 10,000 more weeks of holiday please?? Don't feel like going to school... Sick of getting mean looks from teachers and being freaking scared of the discipline teachers. 2 weeks without them was so lovely and nice and relaxing. sigh...  Can't believe I have to wake up at 6:30am tomorrow. oh well. I'll have to bare with this for 1 more year and a half? YES. Stay optimistic!

Now for today... I went to have Durians some where I have no idea. It was on a hill. in the trees. ._. With mommy and bro and my neighbour. Gosh I love durians... yum yum yummmm! But it's soo fattening... sigh. i think i gained weight within this 2 weeks. Hopefully I didn't! Then... We went to Balik Pulau's New market? for fooood! I had Minced Pork noodles which was... okay la. Not really worth recommending. And they had Laksa. Which was also okay only... :( Then... went back home, freshen up. and off to Gurney! nothing much. Then Straits Quay for dinner at Subway! Today's Sub of the Day is Chicken Terriyaki which is really tasty. yumm...

No complaints about today besides the fact that it's the last day of my 2 weeks holiday... Next post, Holiday Favourites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...