Sunday, June 10, 2012

Holiday Favourites! | 2 weeks Holidays

Here are some of my favourites during this 2 weeks holidays! 

Daily Favourite Photos :

Day 1. :)

Day 2.

Day 3.

Day 4. 
I am actually listening to this song right now. lol.

Day 5.

Day 6.

Day 7. weird photo to be chosen. but I actually like it for some reason.
I actually like all of the photos from that day. :D

Day 8.
I like all of the photos from that day too. I had to pick 2 photos. so hard to pick. heh.

Day 9.

Day 10. ;)

Day 11!! 
You know why I chose this picture if you read that post. hah.

Day 12. 
Kinda craving for this again. Out of cabbage and meat. :(

Day 13.
I definitely love all of the photos from that day! LOVE.

Day 14.
Wasn't really a productive day la okay...

Day 15.

Day 16.

bro took this photo.
Day 17. Last day.

Favourite GAMEs : Hands down Tiny Town and Left4Dead2!

Best food I had : Hands down Kimchi Ramen from Gil Cafe! and durians.yum.

Favourite thing I bought : White musk moisturizing Hand and nail Cream from body shop.

(extra) Things I bought : orange top and leopard print pj pants(best RM10 spent!) and red shades from cotton on. hand cream and tea tree cleanser from body shop. that's all i think? 

I think after this holiday, I feel different. Anti social might be the word for it. i think. 
Miss my friends already. don't miss being a student though. but I kinda miss wearing my pinafore. wth? iamweird. okay. goodbye! Happy first day of school! If that's even possible. GOD BLESS YOU.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...