Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tired | Day 14 of the holidays


So tired. Missed playing bball with my friends this morning, I feel so bad. Woke up at around 1pm. So tired. I am sleepy right now even though I did nothing much today. And it's only 9:13pm. Nothing interesting happened today... Went to Tesco with bro and sis for a little Grocery shopping. Got peach yogurt. yay. Didn't take any photos today. But I needed at least a photo for this post. So I took a photo from my instagram. It's a print screen from my iPod of the game Tiny Town! It's so cute. Not really exciting. I prefer exciting games. This is just, cute. You should go check it out though. yeah. bye. getting more and more silent. Don't know what to talk about. Need to get some PS2 games SOON. bye. god bless. goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...