Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ipoh Day Trip! | Day 9 of the holidays

















yes. Turn right to where I belong. Tg. Rambutan. 






Miss this Green Curry rice already! Craving for some now!!








One word. Awful.










Phew. Finally get to edit finish all 41 pictures. Yes. Thanks to me and me only for making the decision to go to Ipoh (I typed Ipod again. -.-) yesterday! It was a wise decision. hah. Woke up at 5:30am. Then breakfast and left Penang at 6 something or 7am. forgot. It was a 2 hour drive there I think. The main reason why we needed to go to Ipoh is because my sis and her friend (Vincent) had to go there for work. So me and mommy spent the whole day walking around malls and visited my aunt! There's this new shopping center called Aeon Station 18! It's HUGE. and pretty nice! It's about time Ipoh have a better mall. hah. There's even Cotton On there! Way bigger than the one in Penang for sure. Didn't get anything there. Had 4 Meals in total in Ipoh. heh. As you can see we went to Lou Wong for dinner. Gotta have Chicken Rice in Ipoh right? It was TOTALLY PACKED. It was kinda frustrating not getting a place to sit. Thank God there was 2 empty seats at a table with a mother and daughter. or else we had to leave and find some where else to have dinner. This place is quite famous. The last time I went there, everything tasted awesome. But this time, not so much. sigh. Didn't get to enjoy my dinner. was in a rush. Oh! Did I mentioned that Fish Leong came to Ipoh yesterday too? What a copy cat. hmph. Saw her in person. don't really know her or her music. not really a fan. all I know is that she's a singer and she's married. end of story.

Here's a video of the Trip! :D
Watch it in Super HD if you're cool. 
good-bye. God bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...