Friday, June 1, 2012

Sun. Moon. Clouds. | Day 8 of the Holidays









It's an okay day so far. Took Neko for a run this morning. She was really happy. I'm happy for her too. Maybe because I went for a run. that's why I'm feeling okay and not moody today? Nothing much in my mind today. awesome. I think too much. Watched TV. lay back on the couch. watch some videos. went out for dinner. nothing much. chilled day. cool. Still hesitating rather should I go to Ipoh tomorrow or not. hmm... If I do, I'll take more nice photos. If I don't, I'll have to stay home all day. but if I do follow, It's going to be a long day. long boring day I think. What do YOU think? I need a response! Hello? okay... :(

Here's a 10 second video of the clouds. Some times we have just got to pause for a while and stare at the amazing and beautiful sky. So much wonders.
Watch it in SUPER HD (1080p)!
(I was running out of battery. Or else this video would've been longer than 10 seconds.)

Goodbye! How was YOUR day? :D God bless ya! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...