Friday, June 29, 2012

IKEA | KL Trip day 1



Don't that cloud look like a Pig??




Sungai Perak.

I know right?! AWWWWWWW!!

Urbanears are awesome.


See anything unusual in this picture?? Besides the Elephant shaped cloud.

Maybe it was too small in that picture. But, It was an unexpected moon appearing in the blue sky on a sunny afternoon! What????









AWESOME MEATBALLS. 






Meet Vator the Carrot!

Cool ride.

Tasty Ikea Hot Dog for RM2!




YES. I'm in Subang right now! Boooyahh!! Empire Hotel, to be specific! Pretty sweet! The internet speed is super fast. Convenient to blog! More about the Hotel tomorrow! Went to Ikea today right after we arrived! I miss the food from Ikea already.... Got a lot of stuffs from there! Thanks to my sis for lending me her camera! Not sure if I'm a fan of the cam yet. We'll see! Had a super long day. 4 to 5 hour drive from Penang. Not cool. Super tired right now. Off to bed now! GOOD BYE. God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...