Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lazy Rainy Day | Day 12 of the holidays







Why hello there. I've been super Anti-Social these days. Maybe because I haven't been interacting with my friends for too long. Don't feel like talking a lot. Nothing to talk about anyways. Spent Day 12, Tuesday, 5th June, doing nothing. I think. Went for a facial treatment in the afternoon. highlight of that day. Cooked Curry Maggie which was awesome and I feel like having another one right now (now as in 12:49am, 7th june.)! Kinda lost track on the dates and days. Living the life? yeah. living the life just EATING. and gaining weight! So hungry right now... sigh. Sudden urge to play video games. oh no... Tried to download Left4Dead 2 on my computer. apparently I don't have a freaking Graphic Card. wth?! No games forever?! sigh. Need to get the CD for the PS2 then... bye. Off to editing the photos (Day 13, 6th June) that's going to be up soon!

PS : I LOVE Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3! LOVE that game! Recommended!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...