Friday, March 11, 2011

070311♥

Went out with my sis and cousie last Monday! :D We couldn't think of a place to study/do homework at first. But then no choice dee. So, we chose Gurney Plaza! :D Went to Secret Recipe! I wanted to study. But... I ended up walking around in Gurney with my cousie while my sis is at Secret Recipe doing her homeworks. :P

So, Here are some photos. SHOT with my BB! :D

Look at Gurney's sea that day! OMG! SO NICE! For the first time ever weih! :D ♥♥♥!

Lunch at RM15! :D Quite worth it! :P But. I didn't take this set though. LOL

My Chocolate Fudge! ♥

Cousie's Chocolate Cheesecake! :D ♥

Sis's Lasagna! :D ♥

HEHE! Told cha I wouldn't leave Gurney without my Boost! :P ♥♥
Got 5 chops dee! *I think* :)

God Bless! ♥ Don't forget to PRAY FOR JAPAN!! :( Tokyo Disneyland is now flooded. :'( Just take a minute to pray! Please? :( Pray. Pray. Pray. And PRAY


Pray ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...