Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dinner with my Family! ♥

Yo! Went out with my family for dinner just now and dropped Sis for Japanese class. :) We wanted to go to Good All Kopitiam for dinner. But ended up me, bro and mom had dinner at "mt. Eskin" don't know how to spell. ._. . Cause sis's Japanese class is beside Good All Kopitiam. So, she ended up buying twisties from 7-Eleven. LOL. :P

Good All is opposite Winona's school! :P




It was going to rain dee! D:

Honey Lemon! It was... VERY sweet. and VERY sour though. ._.

Mom's nasi lemak! :D

My Wan Tan Mee! :D

Bro's Grilled Fish! Which I can have!!! D: They have the best western food here. :)

Pin Hole! We needed to move inside cause it started raining dee! D:

That's all! LOL. oh yeah. btw, Justin Bieber's That should be me featuring Rascal Flats's MV is out on Youtube and itunes dee! :D 


He looks SO CUTE. SEXY. HANDSOME in this MV! :3 ♥

I think Facebook's current Hot Topic is... Apocalypse! D: Everyone's talking about it recently... :( 

#Prayforjapan!!!! Just today, another Nuclear Plant EXPLODED! like went KA BOOM!!! D:

God Bless! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...