Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pinky "Beach" Party



It was a Pinky day yesterday! Cause Canaan Life Assembly's youth had a Pinky Beach Party at Penang Watersport Centre! :D I think we were suppose to go to the beach? But because it was raining heavily last night, :( we didn't get to go to the beach. Too bad... But. We had Loads of fun though! :D BBQ-ing was really fun! :D Seriously miss BBQ. :) Why is it called Pinky Beach Party? Because... The party's dress code was Pink! :D Everyone must wear a pink top! :P And whoever wore Pink top and bottom gets a prize! Yeah. I wore pink top, bottom, sandals and bracelet! Lol. Didn't expect to be that pink. .____. Tell yall what's the awesome prize later. :P Oh yeah!! It was Earth Hour last night! Thank God it was raining! Or else we would be super duper hot! As we turned off the fan. :P

Caution: The pictures below might be really pink. .___.

On my way to Adventist to meet up with Vendy. I saw this. ;) ♥

Thanks to Garmin, Mommy found her way to Adventist from Waterfall Hotel. :P

1 stop's popular is on a HUGE sale! :D

Thanks Vendy for fetching me. :P

Group Shot! Thanks Eunice for the picture! :D This is SUPER PINK!!! :D

Pink!! :D 

Pai Hui camhoring with my cammie. :)

Pai Hui and Love! :D

Winona and her Chicken :P

Pai Hui and Wei Thng! :D

Zandy and Eunice. LOL.

Food!!! :D I know I'm making you hungry. :P

 Skinny Che. :)


I don't know what is this called. .___. But I know Jeremy made these. lol

Love. ;)

Earth Hour while Singing! Now that's Cool. :P

Benji! :D


And we celebrated those who's birthdays are on January, Feb and March! :D 

Birthday boys and girls! :D ♥

Okay. So, here's the awesome prize! Lmao. :P Seriously. ._.

Eee! Eunice che che put the snail on her hand! D:

LOL! Their hats for a rainy day! :D With a Big hole on top. .___.

It was a really Fun and Pink night! :P Those who couldn't make it. You guys missed a lot of fun. :P 
I hope there's more outings to come!!!! :D
PS: Thanks Wei Thng for fetching me home!!! :D Hehee... 

That's all! God bless you! :) ♥







3 comments:

vendyloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vendyloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caryn Ng said...

Haha. Thank You laaa... :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...