Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ChurpChurp?

How does getting rewarded through sharing sounds like to you? Syiok right? Awesome right?! Then what are you waiting for?! Join ChurpChurp NOW THEN!!! I've earned RM5.23! Hey, I know what cha thinking. RM5.23 only?! D: At least I earned money when I was sitting in front of the computer okay?! :P Heh... Every time I'll tell mommy that hey! I earn money while using the comp leh! Then mommy will be like so gao ah? :3 Hehe... It's REALLY easy actually :) LOL. Your mommies won't come scolding you when you're using the comp dee lo! At least you earned money when you're sitting ALL day long in front of the computer right?! :D Smart leh... Ikr... :) ChurpChurp will always have different ads for you to share! All you gotta do is SHARE!! easy peasy rice and cheesy!! You earn RM0.20 per Unique Click!!! wow. AWESOME. :D

JOIN CHURPCHURP TODAY!! :D Oh yeah, after you've joined. Don't forget to invited your friends to join too! :D

Click on ---->  ChurpChurp to sign up now! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...