Friday, March 18, 2011

Yeah, I'm AWESOME


There's an "Are you Awesome?" Contest presented by Sunkist! :D Yeah. My sis participated! All you need is to purchase a Sunkist drink with the "Yeah, I'm AWESOME" logo on it and pose with it! Then post it up on the dailyawesomedose.com! And start VOTING! :D For more info, go to the website and check it out! :D Btw, She was imitating Justin Bieber. XD This photo was shot by me okay? ;P  

All ya gotta do is.
1. Click on THIS link
2. Find my sis. It's easy. Look for this picture. 
3. Click on the ♥ below this picture
4. If you bought a bottle/cart of Sunkist with the Awesome logo on it, Type in the Expiry Date and time. Then click VOTE ♥ / Just click on VOTE ♥ and log in. You have to sign up. But it's okay. You can also log in with your Facebook account!
5. FINISHED! Vote for her Every 2 hours kay? No more voting every 2 hours! rules changed! D: Now. You only can vote once in ONE DAY! unless if you buy a cart of sunkist with the Expiry Date and time! D: But. Some times only wor. cacated. -.- Try voting every 2 hours anyways la! XD Remember to Vote for her as much as you can!!! Because.....

....If YOU vote for her for A LOT of times. YOU might just have the chance to get RM100!!! :D Seriously. AWESOME!! :D 

So, I would love yall to VOTE FOR MY SIS HERE!!! :D You can vote for her EVERY 2 hour once! Thanks! :P Much Appreciated! :) ♥

Fyi, I extremely BORED. So, if you're going out. Don't keep it to your selfs kay? I want to follow! Hehe! XD
God bless! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...