Friday, March 11, 2011

E.X.A.M

I didn't blog for A WEEK dee! :O Now that ain't fun at all. :( Why? Cause I've been studying for my Exam! It's just three days, 9 subjects. :) Maths was really hard. :'( And I was aiming an A for that. :| But Thank God that Science was a piece of cake! TEEHEE :) ♥ omg. Seriously? Time Flies!! Exam's OVER NOW! :P It means... My Holiday has Finally started!! :D Me and my girlfriends are planning to go to the BEACH next Wednesday! :D Yeah! It means, MORE PICTURES! :P

Random pictures took with my BB! :D


CONFIRM gain weight this week!! :'( Thanks to Exam and this extremely delicious Mi-Poh!! D: You should seriously try this. very nice! :P I seriously seldom eat Maggie wan. Don't know why. this week I think I ate 3 or 4 packets! :'(

Yeah. Told cha. Confirm gain weight dee. I had all these at 11pm. -.-

:'(

Yesterday, I thought of studying at the balcony! Very Syiok!! :D hehe. Too bad I thought of it on the last night that I need to study.. :(

And this was the view. :P syiok leh? :D
shot this with my BB ah! nice leh? :P

Science! :D ♥

Cousie came to stay over with my grandparents at my house for a week! Thanks for teaching me the stuffs that I didn't know! :D ♥ I know you're reading this right now. :P 




Oh yeah! BREAKING NEWS! D:
Facebook statuses:
-Pray for japan
-Let's #prayforjapan
-Japan earthquake ~ Los angelas Millions of fish die ~ something not right 0.o
-Major tsunami damage in Japan after 8.9 quake
-Breaking News: Pray for Japan, as a magnitude 8.8 earthquake has just struck the land. Pray that people there can take shelter for safety; tsunami reported to engaged soon.
-Today Friday - Japan's earthquake at 8.9 magnitude at northearstern coast, tsunami warning issued to other countries including Russia, Philippines, Taiwan, Guam and Hawaii

OMG!! D: #prayforindonesia #prayfortaiwan #prayforearth!!! D: 
And, in LA, Millions of fishes died! As told in the Bible!!!!! :O *If I'm not mistaken*, this is one of the signs that Judgement day is near. ._. scary. So, Pray hard yall. :'( 


As what my cousie said. Appreciate what you have now. everything. :( ♥


Earthquake at Japan! D: It looks kinda cool though. ._. 

TSUNAMI!! D:

D: Kesian punya cars... :(



#PRAY. #PRAY. #PRAY!! :( 
God Bless♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...