Friday, March 18, 2011

COTTON ON ♥



Just got back from Cotton On with my sis at 1st Avenue!!! :D Finally it's OPENED! :D Wheee~ AGuess what? I found SO many shorts that I L.O.V.E! Which are 2 for RM79!! :D But. I found out that I gained weight. All of them looked Ugly on me. :'( Worse time to shop is when I gained weight. -.- Well. The Body and Men Section is really big. I think those sections should be smaller. :P Enough talking. Here are some pictures. :) Not much. Cause there weren't any much to take. :P


I bought these for $5 each at Singapore. ._.


1st Avenue. ;)

We went there just for A WHILE and the parking costs RM2?! D:

Pin Hole!
Shot by Xing Xi! :D

I love 1st Avenue. :P 
Guess What? I was sleeping halfway. And I woke up. And I couldn't sleep back. -.- So, I'm here continuing to blog. ._. I seriously want to sleep!!!! urgh. Keep on turning around on my bed. But I just couldn't sleep!! D:

God Bless! ♥





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...