Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harvest In Cafe♥

Went to Harvest In Cafe Yesterday right after school with my sis! Cause she wanted to do some printing so she asked me to follow her. Then she was hungry, so she came here to EAT! :D Actually she wanted to have some Korean food. But it was closed. :( So, we ended up going here! WHICH IS AWESOME!!! :D AHH! Love this place! The colour theme of this Cafe is Grey and White! Super LOVE! :D hehe. The price is so cheap too! omg. It's a must to go there! :D Here are some pictures. :) But sis say that for dinner there, ze Menu is not the same and it's a bit more pricey. :)


Ze Menu!



Sis ordered Spaghetti. Urgh. I was really full when I was there. -.- So I didn't get to order anything. :\

TADA! ♥




Monday - Saturday
11:00am - 3:00pm
(Lunch)
6:00pm - 10:00pm
(Dinner)
-
Closed on Sunday
(Because the owner is a Christian! WOOHOO!)
-
Closed for Dinner on Tuesday! :D
(Don't know why. ._.)

Here's a map to the Cafe. :)

Hehehe... Want to go there too leh? :P Bring me there someday too ya! :D I would LOVE to tag along! Hehe... :3 
Took all of the above photos with my BB again. Quality is bad... :( I WANT MY CAMMIE! D: heh

Chao~ Thanks for reading! :P God Bless!!! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...