Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is my Tradition. :)

It's my tradition to study at McD with my friends before the exam. :) Yeah. I do this EVERY term. :D So, I went to McD Yesterday with my friends cause exam's NEXT WEEK! D: Actually I seriously DON'T have the mood to study. ._. The only thing I'm constantly thinking about is Blogging... :( Well, I think I'll be blogging everyday during the holidays? Muahahhaa! :D I super want to be a famous blogger la... ._. What do you guys think? Is it possible? ;) I'm aiming for As this term. But I am NOT studying.shit. :( 


See, I need to have SOMETHING that stands out to become a famous blogger. Chuckei is beautiful. Ashley is cute and pretty. XiaXue is truthful. (basically I know these 3 famous bloggers aje. ._. heh) Well, I don't know anything about me that stands out. Can you tell me? :) hehe...


Here are some picchas! :P 
Sorry for the low quality images... :( I used my BB to take these... :\


We were waiting for a better table. :) This one was very noisy and SMALL. ._.


This is why I get fat before and during exams... :'(




Tan Jia Huey! :P



McFlurry Oreo with Chocolate! :D not nice. ._.


Blur... ._. This process is called DIFFUSION! Don't forget! :P



What's on my mind? How to be a famous blogger?? I'm desperate... :(


THE END! :P


GOD BLESS!!! :D ♥




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...