Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Wonderful Day :)

Finally I got time to post this up! Was busy yesterday. :( Just got back from my Church's Pink BBQ party! It was F.U.N!!! :D Will post that up when I'm free! :D Okay. now back to topic. Went to 1st Avenue with Kah Hee, Terry, Axe, Gwen, Plus One and Le Phong on Thursday right after school because we needed to go to MPPP's office to take some pictures and information for our Sejarah folios! :D And I went out for dinner at night at Sushi King with my Family! :D I had losta fun on that day! Thanks guys. :) ♥

Took Tons of photos! :D Here are some! :P


LOL. :P

Btw, Cotton On is on SALES!!!!!! :DDDD

After that we went to Master Choo's Kitchen! It was EXPENSIVE! D: I didn't ordered anything so I don't know if it's nice or not. ._.
Btw, the one in this photo is Terry. :)

Le Phong. :P

Gwen! :P

Plus One! The one who's currently complaining me for posting this post up so late! -.- 

Service Charge costs RM8.48!! D:

Everyone! :D

Kah Hee! :D 

On our way to Komtar from 1st Avenue! :D ♥ 

We were the only ones there!! D: I hate going to Komtar. So scary. :( 

Scary! D:

Us at Popular! :D

When we got back to 1st Avenue. Phew I felt save again. lol. Then I got Chatime! :D Got Cha Time Milk Tea! Without Pearls cause they were out of pearls. :(

LOVE this view! :P

Snooker!!! :D Didn't get to play cause we were in our uni. So Gwen wore the pink shirt that I just bought on that day for the pink "Beach" party! :D  




The zoomed in picture of that view that I LOVED! :P

After I got home to bathe, I went out to Sushi King for Dinner. That's why I was super tired on that day. ._. Like now. :(

Mommy!

Sista. :P

Finally this post is DONE! :D Phew! :P Off to bathe now! .___. I smell like Smoke. :( But I had FUN though!!!! :D Awesome! :P 

God Bless! :D











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...