Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update!

This is an update bout Yesterday and Today. Well. I got my results yesterday and today. And I am totally NOT satisfied with my results. :( Seriously. It's not like I didn't study?! D: I studied hard okay? :( But I just won't get awesome grades. :( I don't know why. Is it because I'm not hard-working enough? I need to pay extra attention in class and not talk? Sorry. But I can't do that. :( I'm extremely talkative. :| heeheee.... I was most not satisfied with my English test result. fuyoh. Damn emo after getting my paper back. :( I didn't fail. Yes. thank God. But. It's not what I want. :( I want an A for English. :\ Well. We can't change the past. All I should do now. Is to put more effort on studying. :) It's hard though. ._. Wish me luck then! :D LOL. My chinese teacher told us that 好马不吃回头草。and 就算你是坏马,你要吃回头草,也被别的马吃光了! today in class. XD lmao. If I'm not mistaken, it means that we cannot change the past? or We shouldn't think about the past again? We should move on? lol. idk. xD Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want. but that's what my teacher told me! seriously! ._.


Today, I feel like cooking again! :D YAY! I've lost my passion in cooking for quite some time dee. ._. Guess I was too busy paying attention on the stuffs that I want? :( Now that's done. It's time to pay attention in my studies, cooking and baking! :D Yeepie! Will be baking Chicken Pie on Friday! :D Wheeee! Want a tutorial on it? If you do, do comment below. :) If some one wants it. I will surely post it up. ;) Imma be a baker when I grow up! hehe! So, I need more practice! :D Wheeee~

Btw, me and my family are going to have dinner at Sushi King on Thursday as mommy promised us. :P Will post an update on that! :D HEHE. :P Yes. I do blog about everything. ._. heheeee...

My sis have 123 votes dee!!! :D Thank you so so much to those who voted! LOVE YOU!!! :P  Vote for her everyday la okie? ;) heheee... here's the LINK :) She's the 2nd one on the 3rd page! :D  HEHE

Btw, I'm still struggling with making the right decision. Between to stay in Chung Hwa. Or Change to CGL. ._. God. Help me! :(

Shall end this post with the 3 photos I took of Neko yesterday! She's a poser! :D

Stretch then...

lay down and POSE. lol! :D

Aww! She was sight-seeing! Got to Love her! ;) 
Super love this photo! ;)

Bye! God Bless! :D ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...