Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcakes♥




Made cupcakes yesterday! :D So, I thought of doing a tutorial on baking cupcakes! :D Actually I personally think that this is easier than baking cookies. ._. Yeah. :) Erm. I seriously edited all the below photos by myself. I hope yall won't steal it. LOL. Cause I took an HOUR to edit them. Yeah. My eyes and back hurts. :( BUT! You won't be seeing them. Cause.... Actually. The photos I edited for an HOUR couldn't be uploaded! Cause even though I saved it as JPEG file, it uses Adobe Photoshop to read it! D: So, I can't upload them! D: I think. I shall write down the ingredients than showing yall the pictures la hor? :( Or else. There will be TOO much photos and it will look really Messy! D: okay. Enough of complaining. LOL. Achilles gave me the most complaints award. ._. Well. That's a bad thing. LOL.

I wanted to blog about this. But then I thought. Neh.... Lazy. :P But. My friends asked me how to make them. So, I ended up posting it anyways. LOL. :P Thank God I took photos!! :D TEEHEE. Here goes...

I must upload this. Cause I love this photo. XD This is one of the ingredients! LOL. :P

Ingredients:

250g Butter
1 Cup / 225g Castor Sugar
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
4 Eggs
270g Self-Rising Flour
1 Cup Full Cream Milk

First
Shift your flour.

Second
Beat the Butter and Sugar together with an electric beater until...

It turns into this colour. Almost white. ;)

Then add in your eggs one at a time. Add. Mix. Add. Mix. Add. Mix. Add. Mix....


Then add in Vanilla Extract and mix

Then. Now. Don't use the electrical beater. use only a spoon or something. Fold in the Flour and milk one at a time. Beginning with the flour and also end with the flour. That means. you Fold the Flour. Milk. Flour. Milk. Flour. Milk. Flour. Milk. Flour. :)

 Then. After mixing everything evenly, take a tablespoon and scoop some of the mixture and put it into cupcake papers. ;) and put them on a tray.

Then. Place the tray in the oven with 180 degrees celcius for 20 minutes. ;)

TIP!
Before taking them out. You might want to take a toothpick and poke it into the cupcake. and check the toothpick if it's clean when it comes out. :) Just test one of them is enough. If it comes out with some "mixture" stuck to it, it means your cupcake is not yet done! ._.
Obviously I didn't had a toothpick. XD

After taking them out from the oven. Place them on a wire rack to let them cool! :D And you are DONE! :D 

TIPS
~It's better if you use 2 cupcake papers for one cupcake. So it stays in shape! :D
~Before you wash a oily spoon/knife/cup and etc., Soak them in HOT water. It will make your washing easier! :P

Told cha it was easier than baking cookies! :P

okay. now. how about the Icing?! :D

Ingredients:

150g Butter
250g Shifted Icing Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoon Hot Water

Method

1. Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater.
2. Once well combined, add the vanilla and water. Beat until smooth and creamy.


Easy as ABC! :P Hope yall understand and make awesome cupcakes! If you still don't understand, you can comment to ask me! X) It's fun! :P 


Okay. Sorry for the late post! Was busy voting! HEHE. Don't forget to VOTE HERE! :D Thanks! LOL. Been annoying everyone to vote. x) Sorry laa... :]


God Bless! ♥




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...