Monday, March 14, 2011

Surprise! :D


Surprise! :D I got myself the Cammie that I had always wanted! :D This is LOVE TO THE MAX!! Also thanks mommy. :) I seriously love this cam! OMG. It takes super nice photos and SUPER HD Videos!! :D Hehe. :) I'm paying this cam on my own kay? ;) Went to Gurney yesterday to get this. Wanted to get E-PL2 wan... But mom said it's too expensive. And the seller said that E-PL1 is very nice. E-PL2 belum tahu. Cause it's new. He said, it's new doesn't mean that it's awesome. Yeah. That's true. :P So I ended up getting the E-PL1! :D Woopie! I wanted white. So I need to take it Today. Cause there wasn't any stock yesterday. ;) Ahh! I'm superb happy right now! :D Who wants to go out?! I nak take PICTURES!! :D I want to go yam cha! :P Love? Julie? ;) ♥ I wanted to buy the E-PL1's Casing, but it costs for like RM115. ._. Save money!! :) I super love that casing lo... :(

If you're planning to get a Olympus PEN E-PL1, don't think about it anymore. Just go get it!! :D ♥



The pictures below are NOT EDITED AT ALL! :D Awesome!!

Pin Hole! :D 

Bro's Noodle! :D We went to Kim Gary for Dinner! :) 

My Noodle Soup! :)

Sis and Mom ordered the same thing! :) 

Bro enjoying his Noodle which I can't have. Because I have Sore Throat!! D: URGH
Oh yeah. I'm sick btw. I have flu which URGH sucks so bad. :( And Sore Throat. For the past few days, it was terrible! Now, my throat is feeling better. ;) 


Sis with her Honey Waffle! :)

Bro's Chocolate Waffle! D:
Seriously Tak edit. No art filter used. I just set as iAuto. :)

Saw this at Cold Storage! So Cute! :) So, we bought it. hehehe... :)

This is super cute! And SUPER Expensive! It's RM15.99! D:

Want some Frappuccino for RM8.69? ;) 

I wanted to get some Pretz! But after I saw the price. Woah. ._. RM6.99 per packet. I think Gama sell it at a way cheaper price? ;)

Diet A&W? Diet 7up?! COOL! But I heard that those diet soft drinks contains more fats? .___.

LOL! My sis's hand looks dirty because I used the Diorama Art filter! XD

I didn't get to take much photos cause I didn't had any battery left. :( Hope to go out soon! So I can take MORE photos with my Cammie! :D ♥♥♥! Hehe... After looking at these photos, you want to buy one too aye? ;) I think it's really worth it lo. So, I seriously support you on buying this cam! :D ♥ Even my sis who had always been not supporting me to buy this cam LOVES IT! :P 

Wanted to upload a video that I took using this cam.... I tried uploading it on YouTube, But it turned out really bad. The quality sucks. :( Can't set HD somemore... :'( 

Hope to give Neko a photo shoot tomorrow! Since I got nothing to do! :P
Anything you wanna ask? Comment then! :) 
I am hungry now. .___.
God Bless! ♥





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...