Saturday, March 19, 2011

BORED.

Okay. Guess what I did ALL DAY LONG?! :D I can list it out. Woke up. Played with Neko. Brush Teeth. Have Brunch. Eat Med. Facebook. Twitter. Vote. Facebook. Vote. Facebook. Vote. Eat Maggie. Facebook. Watch TV. Facebook. Eat Poh Piah. Facebook. Watch TV. Eat Dinner which is Mi Sua. Eat Med. Facebook. BLOG. Yeah. That's what I did ALL day long. -.- I think that's what I basically did all WEEK! D: URGH. What a Boring Holiday! Didn't had much fun! :'(

Do you know? Facebook Statuses are like this:

First day of Holiday: YAY!! Finally!!! One Week of HOLIDAY!! :DDD
Second Day: BORED. URGH.
Following days: BORED!!! URGHH!!! Sien lo!! I nak mati!! D:
Last Day: :( Need to go to school tomorrow! / :D Whee~ Going to school tomorrow! :D
First week when school starts: I don't want to wake up at 6! I want my holidays!! D: 


That's us! Were so weird la. LOL. 


Oh yeah! Lately, mommy bought some cakes and stuffs from Grain Loaf! To be honest. It tastes awesome. ;) And it's ORGANIC!! :D BUT! It's PRICY! D: It's located at Ayer Itam if I'm not mistaken. Beside Bandar Baru. ;)

SUPER LOVE THIS PEACH CAKE!!! :DD RM10 kay?! D: Sapu habis half of it within an Hour. ._.

TEEHEE! Sis put Neko inside the Grain Loaf's Paper Bag just now and it TORE! XD




I'm currently Listening to these 2 songs! SUPER. DUPER. LOVE THESE TWO!! :DDD





Home - Micheal Buble ♥





God Bless this Broken Road - Rascal Flatts ♥



Nothing much. ;) 
Check out my Next post about HOW TO VOTE?! with print screens! awesome. Now. it's clear. ;)

God Bless! :D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...