Saturday, March 19, 2011

How to VOTE?! :D

Okay. Still I get questions about this. ._. It's okay. I know you're confused. So, I PRINT SCREENED just for you! :D aww. :3 lol.

Here are the steps! :D

1
Go HERE. And find my sis. Refer to the above picture. It looks like this. ;) 

2
Spot the ♥ below my sis's photo? Yeah. Click on it.
There was something wrong with the other photo. So, I used back the same one. :(

3
Then, something like this will appear. Click on the VOTE for me! ♥

OR

If you bought a cart/bottle of Sunkist with the "yeah, I'm awesome" Logo on it. Type in the Expiry Date and time like so. :) Then only click VOTE for me! ♥

4
If you straight clicked the VOTE for me!, this will appear. If you typed in the expiry date and time. This WON'T appear. ;) Then. When this appears. Click on the word Facebook as shown in that red box. ;)

5
And THIS will appear! Then click on ALLOW. And....


YOU ARE DONE! :D Terima Kasih! Please come again. To vote. every 2 hours! :D Just follow the steps again. But this time. You're logged in. So, all you gotta do is press VOTE for me! :D 

Hope yall get it! :D hehe. Thanks for voting for my sis ya!!! :D If you belum vote, GO VOTE NOW!!! :DDD THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! :D ♥

God Bless ya! :D 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...